Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Saturday 17 May 2014

Help Set Up A School In Albania


Day 135

I recently read (in the Bath Chronicle) about a lady and her husband who are planning to set up a school in Albania this summer. They visited the area last year and wanted to help. They will be working on behalf of the Christian charity - the Kenedi Foundation who work with vulnerable people in South-East Albania.

Anne will be teaching 6 year old children and appealed through the paper for textbooks for maths, literacy, science and geography. She also requested stationary and other supplies. I have been out today to buy some bits and bobs and I will be dropping them around to her tomorrow.

Also, I spoilt a dog with cuddles. I am a massive fan of dogs. I used to be terrified of them three years ago and I would walk away from them; my job has certainly changed that! I love the dogs my clients have and I often get a lot of cuddles from them. My husband and I were sat in our local watching the Hull vs Arsenal match and I had a beautiful dog at my feet fishing for cuddles. I gave them in abundance - he was lush! Unfortunately, Hull lost so I had to commiserate my hubby too! They played really well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.