Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Friday 16 May 2014

Kindness Returns


My lovely colleague and friend saw me looking at some fab flowers at the flower stall today and got me these. She often helps me cook breakfast for the rough sleepers when we are short staffed and I am always checking out the flowers in Sainsbury's as we shop. She wanted to thank me today and it has totally made my day :)

"Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns." ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.