Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Monday 20 October 2014

Give Chocolate to People Looking Stressed/Over Worked

Week 17

My mission this week is to look out for two people each day who appear stressed or over worked and give them a chocolate treat.

I recently saw a great post on Pinterest which had a quote attached to a chocolate bar,

"Life happens but chocolate helps."

I thought this was lovely so I have done the same..



This cake also seemed like a nice thing to share around, as well as making people laugh with my silly antics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.