Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Saturday 6 September 2014

Kindness Offensive - Give Out Balloons


Week 10

Today three lovely friends and I completed a Kindness Offensive. We inflated helium balloons and gave them out to children in Victoria Park in Bath. It was so lovely to see how much fun the children were having with the balloons and we had a blast too. Brilliant :) This is us in our Kindness Offensive gear and getting ready. Thank you Lou, Leon and Aaron.....you were all amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.