Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Monday 8 September 2014

Kindness Spreads

I went to the library on my way home today to get some books to read. I picked up a book and flicked through it to find a post it note inside. This is amazing! I got an act of kindness back. This had me smiling and brightened up my day for sure and it is lovely to see others doing acts of kindness too. I am going to add a little note to the others and put them all in another book when I return this. Awesome stuff :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.