Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Saturday 4 October 2014

Flower Offensive

Week 14

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to plan a challenging act of kindness last week. In my defence I have become incredibly busy lately as my husband and I are moving to Edinburgh in a matter of weeks. I did manage to make it to York last week to celebrate a hen party with a lovely friend, even though I am totally snowed under and feeling exhausted and perhaps a little stressed.

This week's act of kindness is called the 'Flower Offensive'. I bought some lovely glass jars and some very pretty flowers and my friend and I are planning to leave them on peoples' doorsteps tomorrow morning. I hope they have a lovely surprise when they open their door. I looked on Google maps for a stretch of ten houses in Bath and found the street we are going to go to tomorrow.

The flowers looking stunning.......



And us doing it.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.