Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Monday 3 November 2014

105 Compliments

Week 19

This week I have set myself the challenge of giving out 105 compliments, which equates to giving out 15 compliments a day. The idea is not to give them randomly and without reason but to genuinely find reasons to compliment people. My week will be all about the positive in people which will hopefully help me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.