Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Monday 10 November 2014

Raise Money For A Local Charity


Week 20

On Thursday I am going to be completing a challenge to raise money for the Bath Samaritans and to raise awareness of World Kindness Day. The challenge (an enormous challenge for me) is not to smile or laugh all day on Thursday. Now if I slip up I have to put a donation in the pot. I had a practice today and I slipped up 4 times in 15 minutes - oh dear! I am going to have to do something huge to pull this one out of the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.