Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Friday 2 January 2015

Send A Stranger A Post Card Via Postcrossing

Extra daily acts....

I found an amazing website called Postcrossing. You can sign up for Postcrossing and send and receive post cards from strangers around the world. Amazing! I got my first recipient today and my Bath postcard is off to Germany.


I have also found another website called Postcode Happiness. This website allows you to send postcards to people who need a bit of postal happiness. It is a really lovely site and I am now off to write my postcards..

1 comment:

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.