Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Thursday 1 January 2015

Give Flowers And Treats To Care Home Residents

Week 26

I am running a week behind so here is my second to last large act/challenging act of kindness of the year.  I also looked back at when I started the year and I didn't start until Jan 4th so I also have 4 daily acts of kindness to complete on top. Tonight I am coming up with interview questions and advice for a friends sister as she has an interview this week. The year is nearly complete!

Today my lovely friends and I prepared small bunches of flowers and a bag of treats (chocolate, word searches, nice toiletries) for residents of a care home. My home was a buzz of activity today ..

 

We went to the home and handed the goodies out - we hope they like them...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.