Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Sunday 29 March 2015

Kindness Continues

A friend of mine recently asked me if I was continuing to complete random acts of kindness beyond the 'year of kindness', I told her that I make it my daily modus operandi and try to ask myself - what can I do today to be kind? I have been finding lots of ways to be kind in my life. Recently, again, I have been incredibly inspired by someone that gives of themselves when they have very little and again this proves to me, kindness is always possible and sometimes even a small act can have an incredibly huge impact. Watching this kind of behaviour inspires me to want to do more.

In 2015, I  have decided to blog about random acts of kindness completed in places that I visit. Yesterday, I visited London and decided to be spontaneous and see if the opportunity presented itself. I ended up going to a beautiful flower stall and I bought three bunches of flowers and handed them out to three ladies at Paddington Station.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.