Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Paying It Forward

While I was in London on Saturday, a good friend of mine treated me to an extra special breakfast with a spectacular view. She insisted on paying for it and I thanked her for her kindness and I told her that I would pay it forward. Today, I went and bought about 20 bunches of flowers and left them on a bench in Snowhill on my usual route home from work. As you can tell, flowers are my thing, I really do think they bring joy and happiness to people. It was rather interesting trying to drive my scooter laden down with two huge bags for life full of flowers! Anyway, I made it and I really hope the recipients of this act of kindness enjoy it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.