Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Sunday 10 May 2015

Kindness in Slovenia


I have just returned from a trip to Slovenia and it was mission to try and be kind as much as I could while I was away. I really enjoyed my trip and these are the acts that I completed:

1. Bought a load of lollipops and gave them to the kids on the campsite
2. Bought a couple of rounds of drinks for some really lovely old chaps at a local bar
3. Bought and left some chocolate and sparkling wine for some friends who are visiting the same campsite in the coming week and who are also celebrating an engagement



4. Bought some ferrero roche from the supermarket and gave them to the lovely lady serving me
5. Gave a large tip to a waitress in a restaurant
6. Shared a bottle of wine with an old chap on the train home from London and we had a great chat too.

It was a fun trip!

1 comment:

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.