Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Sunday 5 April 2015

52 Lives

I like to search on the Internet for inspiring kindness stories or websites of interest. Today, I found a fantastic website called 52 Lives which has been spreading kindness around the globe since 2013. It is similar to my recent idea about setting up a website to request items for those I work with in the homelessness sector, except with 52 Lives the kindness can be for anyone in need and anywhere in the world! Basically, each week they feature someone in need requesting an item or an experience and those that support the website offer to help and make it happen for that person whatever it is. I love it and I am incredibly inspired by the acts they have done so far. Take a peek and help if you are able to, even if it is by sharing their requests on your social media sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.