Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Saturday 5 September 2015

Kindness In The Midlands

I was born and raised in Coventry in the Midlands and I lived here for the first 19 years of my life. My parents still live here, so I am back home at the moment for a short stay before my new adventure in Cardiff.

So, I have been talking about completing acts of kindness here in Coventry and the surrounding areas with my family and friends. My good friend and fellow dog lover suggested that we buy a tonne of dog treats and take them to the Dog's Trust near Kenilworth. I thought this was a brilliant idea and this is what we have been doing today. We went to Pets At Home in Coventry to buy the treats and we thought the staff there were incredibly helpful and nice.


The dogs were all beautiful but we both fell in love with a beautiful dog called Magic.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.