Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Thursday 12 January 2017

Signing off

Image result for when you are kind to others it not only changes you

Hello to all you lovely kind people!

I realised recently that I have never signed off my blog and I wanted to let you know that I have continued performing daily acts of kindness after writing my blog. Whilst I do not blog anymore, acts of kindness are a huge part of my day-to-day life. 

Nowadays, I tend to log my acts of kindness in a diary and as I am a student (funds are limited), I try and utilise what I have learnt about free acts of kindness during my 'Year of Kindness'.


In 2016 I creatively let people know I was thinking of them by sending button cards and making them crafty gifts (poor them lol!).
















In 2016 I also did a 'day of kindness' on my Cardiff University campus and put sweets and chocolates all over the place for people to find.

Anyway, all the best with your acts of kindness.... let's make the world a kinder place.

7 comments:

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.