Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Sunday 30 November 2014

Random Acts Of Kindness Instead Of Christmas Gifts


Week 22

I was in a team meeting this week and one of the points of discussion was the obligatory Secret Santa. I requested that the person who picks me out of the hat performs a random act of kindness instead of buying me a Christmas gift and writes me a note to tell me about it. I then started thinking about Christmas in general and decided that I would request that anyone who would normally buy me a gift perform a random act of kindness instead. I am really excited to hear about these random acts that they perform. I am also spending Christmas with my family in Paris and I have decided it would be a good time to get to perform some of the ideas in Bernadette's book on RAOK's for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.