Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Saturday 6 December 2014

HIV/AIDS Awareness


Week 23

The 1st December was world AIDS day. Apparently 100,000 in the UK are living with HIV and 1 in 5 of them do not know that they have contracted it. Furthermore, there are 34 million people living with it world-wide.

As well as wearing the red ribbon this week I decided to take the HIV aware quiz on the National Aids Trust's website and I was absolutely horrified at my result. This experience got me thinking about how many other people are not HIV aware. It is so important to increase our knowledge and understanding of the disease to ensure we do not stigmatise people.

I then sent the quiz via email to my friends and it highlighted that we may need some further training on HIV. I have also been reading a lot of material on the subject and the NAT website is a great resource.

This week I also decided to put positive notes around town - in books and various other places for people to find. Here are a few examples-

 

1 comment:

  1. My name is Conrad Eve, my family and i live together live in USA. It was after seven years i got to discover

    that my Husband was unfaithful to me. I didn't know what was going on at first but as he got deep in the affair

    with his new lover, i felt that our marriage was on the rocks. I notice that he no longer light up when i touch

    him or kiss him in his neck and his chest cos he really liked it when i did that, he also usually get naked in

    front of me but when he started seeing that woman he stopped it. I remember asking him if i have done anything

    that makes him feel irritated when i am around him then he gives silly excuses that he has been feeling

    stressed up and that he need space for a while. I know when you are been asked for space its usually because

    there is something fishy going on. I hired a private investigator to help find out what was going on. And in a

    week time he brought me prove that my Husband that i have lived with for seven straight year is cheating on me

    with his high school lover. I had picture of him walking out a of a restaurant with her and many other photo of

    them kissing in public like he will never be caught by someone that knows he is my Husband. I asked myself,

    even when we had a daughter together he could do this to me. That same night i showed him the pictures that i

    got from my private investigator. He didn't look at it before saying, that he is seeing someone and he know

    that i just found out about it. Then he said that he is in love with her. At that moment, i didn't know if to

    kill myself or to kill him but the button line is that if i was going to kill anyone it was going to be me

    because i was so much in love with him to even think of thinking to hurt him. As time goes on he asked for a

    divorce and got it and i got custody of our daughter and i weep everyday seeing my daughter with out being

    around her daddy. I just couldn't get my mind off my Husband and all i could think about was getting him back

    and live as every family should. For a year i tried all i could to get him back with the help of my seven year

    old daughter. Even at that all effect was in vain, i used the help of his friend but turned out all bad. I know

    most people don't believe in spell casting but believe me this was my last option and the result i most say was

    impressive. And i know it difficult to believe but A SPELL CASTER DR. BROWN really made my life much better

    because he gave me my family back. He didn't ask me to pay for what he did for me all i was to do, was to

    provide the materials for the spell and i should believe that he had the power to help me. Like he said, he was

    going to do something that will make him reset his love and affection for me just as it has always been. My

    Husband told me he woke up and realized that he should have never left me that i am all he needs.To make thing

    clear, his life with his high school lover was great before DR. BROWN cast the spell, they had no disagreement

    on anything. My Husband said it himself that why he broke up with her is something he can not explain just that

    he woke up on the same bed with her after a very romantic night saying he is breaking up with her for no reason

    at all. Only DR. BROWN can do such a thing, contact him to solve your problem with his email

    dr.brownspellhome@gmail.com you can call him +2348131279054

    ReplyDelete

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.